The regulations in force at the Garda Natura camp-site were drawn up in the interest of the guests, with the intention of making living together as pleasant as possible through a series of simple rules, listed below.
Please note that compliance with the regulations is mandatory when using the accommodation services at the camp-site, as well as when using plants and equipment.
1. On arrival, all guests are required to provide a valid identity document for legal registration purposes. They will receive a copy of the regulations and the pitch will be assigned together with an electronic key. If the key is lost, a fee of € 5.00 will be charged. Those who plan to leave before the reception is open can leave the electronic key in the mailbox, notifying the Management the evening before leaving.
2. The entry and presence of unregistered persons at the camp-site is forbidden.
3. Visitors are admitted from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. with Management authorisation and shall show a valid identity document and pay a daily fee according to the price list.
4. Entry and exit from the camp-site is permitted from 8:00 am to 10:30 pm. To arrange for different time frames, please contact the Management.
5. Behaviour, activities, games and the use of equipment that may cause disturbance to other guests must be avoided at any time. In particular: from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. noise that might disturb the rest of the campers is strictly forbidden.
6. Guests who find lost objects inside the camp-site are kindly requested to bring them immediately to the Management. It is recommended to pay attention to personal belongings and to take the necessary precautions.
7. The Management accepts no responsibility for losses, thefts, and damages caused by force majeure, such as natural, accidental and unforeseeable disasters.
8. Keeping one’ s own pitch clean and tidy throughout the stay is mandatory to respect all guests and the camp-site itself.
9. Guests are required to leave their pitch clean upon departure. Otherwise, an extra charge will apply for additional cleaning and for reimbursement of any damage caused.
10. For the peace and safety of everyone, please limit the use of vehicles inside the camp-site to a minimum, driving at walking pace. Parking 1 vehicle per pitch is allowed.
11. Damaging trees, plants, equipment, lighting fires, putting up fences, digging channels or holes in the ground, pulling wires and draping, pouring boiling, salty or waste liquids on the ground, and trespassing beyond one’s own pitch is strictly forbidden. Draining of waste water on the ground is prohibited.
12. Any damage caused by guests will be charged.
13. All equipment, including vehicles, must be neatly placed/parked within the boundaries of the pitch. Parking any vehicle on transit roads and occupying other pitches, even if temporarily, is strictly prohibited.
14. Pets are not allowed.
15. Guests are kindly requested to use the eco-pitches located at the camp-site and to comply with the rules of separate waste collection.
16. If it is proven that the campers are not respecting the prohibitions established in these regulations, the camp-site management can expel them.
17. Guests must visit the cashier’s desk the day before departure to settle the bill for their stay.
18. Minors must be accompanied and accommodated together with their parents or guardians, who are responsible for ensuring that the rules of the camp-site are complied with.
19. Without the Management’s authorisation, wandering outside the camp-site is forbidden. Picking and eating fruit from the plants and the garden is also forbidden.
20. Guests may use the swimming pool from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by a parent.
21. For accommodation in Mobil-homes, check-in is from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Check out takes place before 10:00 am. If different time frames are required, please contact the Management.
22. For parking in the pitches, check-in is from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. Check-out takes place before 10:00 am If different time frames are required, please contact the management.