A place where guests can walk, taste and purchase quality products
Since 2005, the Garda Natura Farm has been taking advantage of the exceptional climate of Lake Garda to cultivate vines, olive groves and other fruit trees.
In fact, the hill where the farm is located is full of olive trees planted according to the strict PDO requirements for its olive oil to offer buyers a high quality product.
We also produce a renowned Bardolino wine, in the Bardolino D.O.C. and Chiaretto D.O.C. versions.
Here you will have the opportunity to spend a few hours in the quiet of Marciaga, walking surrounded by nature among the various “islands” such as the Isola dei ciliegi, Isola della vite and Isola dell’orto [Island of the cherry trees, Island of the vineyard, and Island of the vegetable garden – Ed.] and finally reach the Isola del Ristoro Farm where you can taste the goodness of the Farm produce.
Our olive trees, more than a thousand plants, are also located on the hills, on scenic long and narrow terraces. The olive harvest is made by hand.
Our cultivation consists of 65% Casaliva and Frantoio trees, and the remaining 35% of Leccio, Leccino and Pendolino trees, some of which are PDO Certified Garda.
Isola della Cantina
Our small wine cellar turns the grapes, harvested in autumn, into the delicious Bardolino DOC wine.
First of all, we make Chiaretto DOC wine. The skins of the crushed grapes remain with the must for only a few hours to give it its characteristic pink colour.
Then the Bardolino DOC is made. In this case, the grapes macerate over the Chiaretto marc for a few days, giving the wine its typical ruby red colour.
With the remaining DOC grapes, we produce a sparkling Organic Rosè wine that is placed in autoclave with the addition of carbon dioxide to make it bubbly. The result is a light and fruity sparkling wine.
The marc, just slightly pressed, is then delivered to the distillery to obtain a wonderful grappa with 40% of alcohol content by volume.
Isola del Ricordo
At the end of this journey through the delights of the region, “L’isola del ricordo”: awaits you: our point of sale where you will find products such as olive oil, wine, grappa, vinegar, tomato sauce (from our vegetable garden), fruit preserves and other delicacies of our own production. At the point of sale, you will also find a line of cosmetic products based on olive oil.
Each product, carefully packaged by us, is ready to be purchased to pamper yourself or as a quality gift.